Carhartt Firm Duck Chore Coat
Through the rise and fall of different trends the Chore Coat remains a classic. This men′s heavyweight coat has a blanket-lined outer shell that′s water-repellent, wind-resistant, and warm. The signature corduroy collar is the same as it was in the late 1930s and the rugged firm-hand duck fabric only gets better with time.
- 12 oz/yd² - 407 gsm
- 100% Cotton
- Firm duck
- Two rivet-reinforced chest pockets, left chest pocket with flap and button closure
- Two rivet-reinforced lower front pockets lined with a brushed tricot lining
- Two interior pockets, one pocket with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Button front closure
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Flat-bottom hem
- Triple stitched main seams
We recommend choosing a size smaller than your usual size.