Rab Women's Xenair Vest - Deep Ink
First photo is deep ink, others for features.
Adaptable, lightweight, and versatile, the Xenair Vest is a dual weight, synthetic insulated gilet that excels in mixed conditions and start stop activities. Featuring a highly breathable, weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Air outer and two weights of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation, it has been engineered to hold warmth when you’re static and allow airflow as soon as output increases. Strategically body mapping the different densities of insulation, with the lighter weight insulation through the sides and down the spine, the gilet efficiently balances body temperature and eliminates the need to constantly change layers.
Optimised for action, the Xenair Vest has a lightweight YKK® front zip with chin guard for comfort. It has three semi-concealed, YKK® zip pockets; one on the chest and two front hand pockets, one of which doubles as a stuff sack with a harness loop (for attaching when it’s not being worn).
The perfect boost of warmth for all mountain action without the bulk of sleeves, the Xenair Vest will be your go-to layer for every season.
- Weight:174g/6.1oz (Size 10)
- Product Code:QIP-04
- 20D Pertex Quantum Air nylon (47gsm) \ DWR \ 1 cfm
- Lining: 20D Recycled Nylon (41gsm)
- 60gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through front, back and collar
- 40gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through sides and spine
- Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Semi-elasticated armhole opening for comfort
- No5 YKK® centre front zip with lined chin guard
- Semi concealed lightweight YKK® zipped chest pocket
- 2 YKK® covered zipped hand pockets, the LHS pocket doubling as a packaway pocket with harness attachment loop
- Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
- Main: 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% recycled polyamide.
- Centre back length (Size 10): 64.5cm / 25.4inch